Reebok Official UK
How do I return my Reebok product(s)?
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to initiate a return for your Reebok product(s):
Using Your Own Account:
If you have a Reebok account, please navigate to 'My Account' and 'Orders & Returns'. Depending on your item's status, you can initiate a return.
For guest orders, input your Reebok order details (order number and email used) in the guest area to initiate the return.
- How to initiate the Return:
- Locate the order you want to return and click 'Initiate Return'.
- Select Items and Reason:
- Choose the item(s) you're returning and state the reason for the return. Indicate how many boxes you'll be using. If you are returning shoes, please use the original box.
- If you are within the EU, choose the return method :
- Opt for either drop-off or pick-up, considering availability based on your location.
- For Drop-off Method (4.1):
- Pack the Reebok item in its original packaging, including any Reebok boxes, dust bags, or cases.
- Attach the postage label to the package and take it to a nearby courier's drop-off point (list available on the returns confirmation page and email).
- Hand over the Returns Note (if required), and ensure the courier scans the label, providing you with an evidentiary document for tracking.
- ) For Pick-up Method (4.2):
- Pack the item, ensuring the original brand boxes, dust bags, or cases are included.
- Please note, if your order has been split into two or more different boxes, you will receive separate labels, and the items should be dispatched accordingly.
- Print the return label.
Within the EU: Print and sign the return note.
Outside the EU (UK, Norway and Switzerland): Print and sign the 3 'Returns Note for addresses (1 label inside the box and 2 handed to the courier)
Attach the postage label and keep the parcel(s) open for the courier's inspection.
If necessary, hand over the Returns Note during pick-up.
For further details, kindly visit our Returns page. Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.
Once your return has been received at our warehouse, it can take up to 7 business days to process. Our Quality and Control team will then assess the item(s), as long as it complies with our return policy, your return will be accepted and the refund will be processed to your original payment method, excluding any delivery costs, if applicable. Refunds can take up to 14 days to show in your account, depending on your payment provider. You will get notifications once each step has been completed.